COVENANTS FOR OUR GUESTS
- There is a 48 hour cancellation notice required. If you cancel after that time, your deposit is non-refundable (seasonal only).
- No garbage cans outside of camper. Bag and dispose trash in the provided dumpster.
- No sub-leasing is allowed.
- Must be 21 to reserve a campsite.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Chow Chows, or Rottweilers are not allowed in the campground. Noisy pets will not be allowed to stay. Pet owners are totally liable for their pets should there be a claim. Pet owners are responsible for all excrements. Two pets only.
- The use and display of firearms, air rifles, bow and arrows, and sling shots are not permited.
- Two cars per campsite only. If you have more than two cars, they are to be parked in the parking lot.
- Showers are for campers only and will remained locked at all times. You will be given that combination and are not to share it with any non-camper.
- Quiet time is from 11:00 pm until 8:00 am. You will be asked only twice to keep the noise level down. The third time you will be requested to leave.
- No underage drinking will be tolerated.
- Please do not cut, mark, or peel trees.
- The gate will be closed at 10:00 pm. Any visitors after 10:00 pm will need to park in the lot and walk in.
- Do not put fish guts in the dumpsters. A freezer will be provided.
- Absolutely no ATVs are allowed in the park. This campground will only allow golf carts for transportation. Trails are nearby and can be reached from the campground.
- Tenants must accompany at all times their children under the age of seven (7) on the property or in the campground.
- All fires must be in a fire pit, fire ring, or fireplace. Tenants must extinguish all fires prior to leaving the property.
- One camper per site. With prior permission a small pup tent is allowed for children.
More than two violations of these rules during your stay will result in you being asked to leave and your lease cancelled without refund.